5 minute banana coffee sundae
In just five minutes you can be tucking into this simple and satisfying sweet treat. Just pop your yoghurt into the freezer a few hours to harden before you want to use it for this recipe.
With only four key ingredients it’s possible to throw together a healthy dessert using ingredients you will normally have at home already. Feel free to use decaf coffee if you prefer.
This recipe comes direct from our July 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Members have access to hundreds of delicious yet healthy dessert recipes.
Some of our favourites include Mint Slice Bites and Raw Mini Lemon and Coconut Cakes.
- 1/3 cup frozen vanilla yoghurt e.g. Jalna or 5AM
- 1/4 cup espresso coffee cooled
- 1/2 banana sliced
- 1 tbsp peanuts crushed
- Scoop frozen yoghurt into a serving dish.
- Pour over cooled espresso and top with banana slices and crushed peanuts to serve.
271 calories per serve.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.