7 secrets for staying on track with your weight loss this weekend
Yay! It’s the weekend. You have been consistent all week following your Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge meal plans and exercise. But how do you ensure all that hard work does not go down the drain over the weekend?
Luckily for you, our very own AMAZING Healthy Mummy mum, Kerrie O’Brien shares her 7 secrets for staying on track with your weight loss over the weekend. You won’t want to miss it!
Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge Member Kerrie O’Brien has learnt a thing or two about consistency.
In the last 18 months, she has lost 18kgs with The Healthy Mummy program and smoothies and is in the best shape of her life. At 48, that is something to be commended!.
So when Kerrie shares her secrets for success, it’s time to sit up and listen.
Read more about Kerrie’s Healthy Mummy weight loss journey HERE. And check out Kerrie among 9 mums participating in epic body confidence swimsuit shoot.
Weight Loss and weekends
Kerrie says “Happy Weekend!
“Yes! the weekend is here at last!”
“Although I woke up with a headache I’m not letting that get in the way of my day”.
“I’ve had my favourite Healthy Mummy smoothie (the Bloated Tummy Smoothie) and I’m raring to go and enjoy some family time over the next two days”.
Want to kick-start your weekend with a smoothie? Check out these delicious Healthy Mummy smoothie recipes.
Kerrie’s 7 secrets for staying on track with weight loss over the weekend
1. “Check your 28 Day Challenge meal plan for today. Does it fit in with your plans? If not, swap it around to snacks and meals that suit”. Not a member? Join here.
2. “If you need to prepare snacks for the weekend get it done as early as possible. They don’t have to be hard if you’re stuck for time keep them simple”. See Rhian’s Top 8 snacks under 100 calories.
3. “Pack some snacks in your handbag just in case you get caught out. eg Healthy Mummy snack bars, mixed nuts, crackers and a little container of peanut butter, an apple or banana are easy and portable.”
4. “If you don’t already own one, invest in a small foldable insulated lunch bag and freezer bricks. That way you can always be ready to take your Healthy Mummy food on the run.”
5. “Fill those water bottles. Personally, I always come unstuck with water on the weekends so I now make a habit of filling up mine and keeping in the fridge ready to go so I have no excuses.”
6. “Stay active. Even if it’s a rest day, keep moving. On weekends I always aim for a min of 10K steps each day even if it’s a rest day.”
7. “Keep your goals firmly planted in the front of your mind on weekends.“
“If you slip up that’s okay, but don’t let it become an excuse to let the rest of the weekend slide.”
“It’s what you do most of the time that matters not what happens sometimes.”
The Healthy Mummy team would like to thank Kerrie for sharing her weekend weight loss success tips with us.
Want to get into the best shape of your life and not already a Healthy Mummy Challenge member?
Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Whether you have 5 kilograms to lose or 35 kilograms to lose – The Healthy Mummy is here to SUPPORT YOU and your PERSONAL WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here. You can also PURCHASE Healthy Mummy Smoothie here.