Boost your Immunity with this 7 day Exercise Plan
We have 7 workouts below just for YOU! Like a healthy diet, exercise can contribute to general good health and therefore to a healthy immune system. Exercising regularly is one of the key factors of healthy living. By keeping our general fitness up, we can improve cardiovascular health and lower blood pressure, as well as helping to control body weight. All of these things can help us fight against a variety of diseases.
This 7 Day Exercise Plan is perfect for those wishing to give their bodies a general fitness boost with all areas of the body targeted. All of the workouts are 30 minutes or less and can be done at home with minimal equipment. Make sure you have clearance from a medical professional and modify any exercises needed to make it safe for you!
7 DAY EXERCISE PLAN
Our TOP TIPS to keep your workouts safe and effective
- Always warm up and cool down
- Engage your core in every workout to protect your back
- Move with purpose
- For lower body movements, drive through your heels
- When you fatigue, slow down and ensure you are performing each rep with the correct form
Beginner Abdominal Work Out x 3 sets!
- 8 x sit ups
- 8 x crunches
- 10 x bicycle legs
- 8 x Russian twists
- 8 x toe touches
Cardio workout! Make it low impact by eliminating any jumping! Repeat the below for 4 sets!
- 10 x star jumps
- 10 x knee repeaters per side
- 10 x burpees
- 30 seconds fast jog
- 15 x side ski’s
Inner thigh workout – 8 per side x 3 sets! Engage your core and push through your heels
- 8 x side lunges
- 8 x sumo squats
- 8 x sumo squat with heel lift
- 8 x Side jumps
- 8 x side lunges
- 8 x angled knee repeaters
- 8 x forward lunges
Full Body Burner Work out x 4 sets!
- 10 x med ball slams with squat (if you don’t have a medicine ball perform without)
- 10 x reverse lunges per leg
- 10 x burpees
- 10 x push ups
- 45 seconds high knees
Clingy Baby workout x 3 sets!
- 10 x squats
- 10 x curtsy lunges
- 10 x deadlift
- 10 x press
- 10 x standing bicycle legs
- 10 x kick backs
Glute Work Out x 4 sets
- 12 x jump squats
- 12 kettle bell swings – Be creative and use a water bottle or go without if you don’t have the equipment!
- 12 x squat with pulse
- 12 x Deadlifts
- 15 alternating lunge jumps
WATCH SATURDAYS WORKOUT BELOW
Step Workout x 4 sets – You can also perform this without a step!
- 10 x jump squats wide to narrow
- 20 x jog up jog down
- 10 x knee repeater
- 10 x step burpees
- 10 x elevated reverse lunges
- 20 x bunny hops
- 10 x squat jumps
Get access to over 350 convenient exercises on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an affordable, customisable weight loss program PROVEN to help mums reach their weight loss goals.
Our Challenge also includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
So if you are ready, JOIN OUR 28 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE TODAY!