We love seeing our community share our recipes with others but this takes the cake. Healthy Mummy Emmy Nyamaropa is using Healthy Mummy recipes to feed the 120 kids and 30 staff at the childcare centre where she works.
She shares her excitement for using The Healthy Mummy recipes for helping to get kids eating healthy below.
Helping kids eat better thanks to The Healthy Mummy
Our centre strives to encourage children to eat healthy balanced meals. Healthy Mummy recipes are real food made right. I have been making the recipes at home and love them.
I often relief cook at our childcare centre and printed the recipes for Mexican lasagne and slow cooked porcupine balls to suggest for our new menu. Our cook agreed they looked perfect. The children absolutely loved both recipes and looking to extend the menu with more Healthy Mummy recipes along the way.”
Get thousands more delicious, healthy recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
If you are wanting to lose weight and improve your energy – not to mention – help improve your overall health and wellbeing – our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an awesome program to check out.
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To learn more about our 28 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE CLICK HERE.