Maya Pinn is a mum-of-two and she has lost over 25kg by following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
To celebrate her success, Maya booked a sexy boudoir shoot to show off her amazing body.
“I booked a boudoir shoot after years of not liking my body and I thought it would be a great way to boost my self confidence and appreciation for my body, that has grown and birthed two beautiful little humans,” she says.
“I felt nervous on the day and during the shoot but once I saw the photos I was very impressed and couldn’t believe it was me!”
Maya looks stunning in her boudoir photoshoot after losing 25kg!
“I wanted to lose weight and become stronger to care for my children. My son is non mobile and a wheelchair user there I carry him a lot,” she says.
“I wanted to be able to make sure I was fit enough and healthy enough to lift him as he grows whilst also keeping up with my daughter, who is now a cheeky active two year old.
“I do believe I am stronger although still want to work on my muscular endurance and flexibility.”
Maya’s 3 tips for success
1. Instead of completely changing your diet, modify your current meals to make them healthier. Change your plate size, add veggies instead of hot chips, grilled chicken instead of fried etc
2. Walking is great exercise at any level, starting at a 10 minute walk 3 times a week has helped me achieve so many results!
3. Track your centimetres, not just relying on the scales. I have lost centimetres instead of kilos many times! It all counts. Non scale victories kept me going when I wasn’t very motivated!
“My advice for other mums is to just go for it. Using non scale victories to measure your weight loss and not just the scales,” adds Maya.
“You will be surprised at the results when you’re not just relying on the scale number.”
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans (including 7 Day Cleanse)
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!