Not only has Melanie lost 29 kilos with The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, but she has also stayed on track with her healthy eating regime which has been so important for her overall gut health.
“I had a colostomy bag for nine months and I’ve since had it reversed. I’ve had lots of issues with food and bowel problems which is something that I will have to live with so eating healthy good food, not processed food, helps with the symptoms. Eating healthy like I am on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge keeps everything working.”
Melanie shares how she lost 29 kgs and her Colostomy bag, both gone for good!
Melanie Toman, 47, from Penguin, Tasmania, is a mum of two grown up girls. She has lost 29 kgs and over 120 cms in two years with The Healthy Mummy.
She shares, “I have seen major health benefits, I’m still dealing with a lot of issues from being sick and eating healthy and exercising are amazing. Without exercise, I don’t know where my mental health would be, on the days it’s hard and I worry about the things I can’t do I get out and do the things I can do.”
“Healthy eating is helping with some gut issues I have and the general feeling of feeling better and energised is great.
“My physio says I have an amazing pelvic floor, apparently from squatting!!
“I had a colostomy bag for nine months and I’ve since had it reversed, but I’ve had a lot of issues since with food and bowel problems.
“It’s something that I will have to live with so eating healthy good food, not processed food helps with the symptoms. I pay for it dearly if I eat something “bad” and eating healthy like I am on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge keeps everything working.”
“I absolutely love the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge app, it’s my Bible.”
“I love how I have access to over 4000 amazing Healthy recipes, access to a personal trainer, don’t be fooled by an “online trainer.”
“I have never got a sweat up before like I do with a workout from the app.
“I love how I can customise the meal plan to suit myself and family.
“I just love it all!!!”
Melanie’s favourite Healthy Mummy recipes and Smoothies
Melanie’s tips for other mums:
- Plan plan plan, have a meal plan ready for the week and know what your eating.
- Prep what you can on the weekend to make the week easier, you don’t have to cook everything, just make sure you have it all in the house ready to go.
- Make time for your exercise, the dusting can wait, your important so do something for you.
- Don’t worry about what other people are doing, all our journeys are different, do what works for you and your family.
Melanie’s motivation advice:
- Write out your goals and look at them all the time, remember these goals when you’re not feeling the best.
- Think of your health and well being, how much better you will feel.
- Throw the scales away, weigh yourself every now and then but use a measuring tape and a goal piece of clothing instead.
Melanie adds, “The Healthy Mummy community is mind-blowing, everyone is so supportive and always there to listen and offer help. I have made the most special life long friends through Healthy Mummy.”
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
The only program made for Busy Mums! Make 2020 Your Year!
Join over 200,000+ mums today! No lock in contracts. Designed just for mums.
Get unrestricted access to :
● Over 350 AT HOME WORKOUTS
● Nutritionist designed weekly meal plans
● Personal Trainer crafted at-home workouts
● Daily Motivation from My Coach
● Personalised Shopping lists to make life easy
● Over 4,000 healthy and delicious recipes at your fingertips
● We WILL help you SMASH your 2020 goals and give you MORE energy and body confidence