Mum finds DEADLY RED BACK Spider in her salad leaves
It’s every persons worst nightmare, finding a creepy crawly or something worse in their food!
It happened to Healthy Mummy, Akasha Macey and it involves freshly bought BASIL.
See what she found in her fresh produce below.
Mum finds Red Back in her basil!
Macey posted the image to our The Healthy Mummy Private groups and wrote, “Look what was in my basil, I nearly just wrapped my hands around that.”
She said she had bought the basil from Coles and left in the car for a few minutes before finding the spider and it’s web on the herb. Macey then decided to throw the basil out. So next time and try also our Thai salad recipe!
The Healthy Mummy community member was making a Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge recipe, when she found the spider on one of her ingredients!
You can also join the Healthy Mummy PRIVATE support group with over 220,000 mums here
What would you do!?
Akasha’s weight loss transformation
Akasha has transformed her body on our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, check out her amazing 19kg transformation below!
If you want to see incredible results like Akasha’s, get our FREE meal prep guide!
Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge where you can lose up to 5kg in ONE month!
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans (including a 7 day cleanse)
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To learn more about our 28 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE CLICK HERE