Looking for dinner ideas for warm summer nights? This delicious Thai Sweet Chilli Chicken Salad is full of flavour and perfect for those summer nights.
This Thai chicken salad recipe was sent in by mum Cassie who says, “I have used chicken in this salad but you can simply swap the chicken for any protein source such as tofu or fish.”
Love a good salad? Check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Members of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge have access to loads of yummy salad recipes like Thai Beef, Healthy Nicoise and summery Prawn and Avocado. YUM!
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.