101 calorie salted chocolate bites
Craving a chocolate treat? These sweet and salty chocolate bites will hit the spot.
Instead of a chocolate bar, try making your own sweet treats at home using recipes from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
They are so much better for you and you can leave out the vegetable oils or added white sugar that many contain.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to access hundreds of chocolate recipes. Some of our favourites include Choc Mint Creams, Almond Fudge, and Homemade Choc-Nut Brittle.
- 20 grams salted pretzels approx. 1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup or honey
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp coconut oil melted
- 25 grams dark chocolate 70% cacao or higher, 4 standard squares
- 2 tbsp pepitas
- Roughly chops pretzels and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, combine peanut butter, rice malt syrup, vanilla and coconut oil. Stir until smooth and well combined.
- Add chocolate and stir until melted and well combined.
- Remove from heat and stir through pretzels and pepitas.
- Press into 8 small silicone moulds, 8 patty cases or a small tin lined with baking paper.
- Place in the fridge to chill until set.
- If using a large tin, chop into 8 pieces.
- Keep stored in the fridge in an airtight container.
101 calories per serve
Access thousands of recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.