3 Ingredient Greek Yoghurt & Berry Ice Blocks
A delicious and easy to prepare snack that is perfect for the hotter months.
These Greek Yoghurt & Berry Ice Blocks contain just THREE everyday ingredients and the kids will love them as much as you do.
There’s no need to buy ice blocks from the supermarket when you can make your own healthy versions made from real ingredients.
This recipe comes from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Members have access to hundreds of recipes like this for all meals, snacks and desserts.
Join HERE and lose weight the healthy way.
- 2 cups mixed berries fresh or frozen
- 2 cups reduced-fat Greek natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- Place berries (defrost first, if frozen) in a medium bowl and crush with a fork until smooth. Add yoghurt and honey and mix well.
- Spoon mixture evenly into 6 ice block moulds and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight if possible.
- One ice block is one serve.
112 calories per serve