4 Ingredient Creamy Raspberry Mousse
Five minutes and four ingredients is all you need to prepare this healthy mousse for dessert.
Just soak the cashews overnight the day before you want to make it – this makes them easier to digest and increases their nutrient levels (but it isn’t essential in this recipe if you’re short on time).
This recipe makes 6 serves, so prepare it for the family or package it up in individual serves to enjoy throughout the week.
This recipe is just ONE of the many delicious recipes you can expect to see on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Not a Challenge member yet? Sign up HERE.
- 1 cup cashew nuts unsalted
- 1/2 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1/3 avocado
- 2 tbsp honey
- Cover cashews in water and set aside to soak overnight. When ready to prepare the mousse, drain cashews.
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Divide into 6 portions, one portion is one serve. Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
161 calories per serve.
More on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.