5 Ingredient Chewy Banana Choc Chip Cookies
Fancy a delicious cookie that everyone in the family will devour?
These Chewy Banana Choc Chip Cookies are so good (especially when eaten fresh out of the oven) – and you only need 5 ingredients.
As a member of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you’ll have access to hundreds of recipes with 5 or fewer ingredients. Think Almond Butter Fudge and Baked Honey Custard. YUM!
Find out more about joining thousands of other mums on the next challenge HERE.
- 2 small bananas ripe
- 1.25 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Mash bananas in a mixing bowl and then add remaining ingredients.
- Mix until well combined.
- Place heaped tablespoons of mixture on tray and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool in wire rack and then store in an airtight container in the pantry.
128 calories each