Looking for a sweet snack for your afternoon tea, or for the lunchbox? 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Sarah Longbottom has sent us a fantastic recipe for Double Chocolate Cookies.
With just give ingredients that you probably already have on hand, you could have these cookies cooling down on a rack in less than half an hour.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we make sure that chocolate is always on the menu!
You can lose weight while enjoying healthy snacks such as Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups or Chocolate Coconut Mousse.
More about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes and meals for fussy eaters.
Our July Challenge STARTS MONDAY and it’s all about cooking delicious, healthy meals using 5 main ingredients and less! Mums will save money on groceries and LOSE kilograms!
You can find out the theme of next month’s challenge HERE.