5 ingredient DOUBLE chocolate cookies – YUM!
Looking for a sweet snack for your afternoon tea, or for the lunchbox? 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Sarah Longbottom has sent us a fantastic recipe for Double Chocolate Cookies.
With just give ingredients that you probably already have on hand, you could have these cookies cooling down on a rack in less than half an hour.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we make sure that chocolate is always on the menu!
You can lose weight while enjoying healthy snacks such as Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups or Chocolate Coconut Mousse.
- 2.5 cups wholemeal flour
- 150 mls coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the coconut oil and rice malt syrup together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Roll into 20 balls and place on the tray, flattening them out slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Cool on a wire rack and then store in an airtight container.
191 calories per cookie.
More about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at-home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding-friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes and meals for fussy eaters.
You can find out the theme of next month’s challenge HERE.