84 calorie coconut snow balls
For a sweet snack, you can’t go past a bliss ball. These are sweetened with a little bit of honey, making them a perfect treat for those trying to reduce white sugar in their diet.
With just three simple steps, you are minutes away from having these snowballs ready and chilling in the fridge for afternoon tea.
If you love bliss balls, you’ll love the recipes in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. We’ve got Salted Caramel Bliss Balls, Raw Carrot Cake Balls, Lemon & Coconut Balls and 20 more.
- 1.5 cups shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 3 tsp coconut oil melted
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut for rolling
- Blitz shredded coconut, almond meal and coconut oil until broken down and well combined.
- Add cinnamon, vanilla, honey and milk then blitz until combined.
- Roll into 10 balls then roll in desiccated coconut.
- Pop in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Keep stored in fridge or freezer.
Makes 10 balls.
For 4,000+ healthy recipes join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a program designed to help busy, tired mums tackle their health, weight and fitness.
With thousands of family-friendly recipes (including delicious, sugar-free treats), hundreds of at-home workouts and 24/7 support – the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is helping thousands of mum lose the baby weight and ramp up their confidence.
For more information on our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.