Three ingredient choc-peanut butter fudge just 85 calories
If you find it hard to walk past the Toblerone in the supermarket (why is it ALWAYS on special?) you’re in luck.
28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie has sent us this fantastic recipe for a three ingredient wonder that you can throw together in no time.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we don’t advocate giving up treats or sweets!
Making your own healthy version of your favourite chocolates and desserts is easy with our recipes.
Think healthy Mint Patties, Coconut Roughs, and even a Snickers Mousse.
Cassie’s tip for this one? “Make a double batch. It’s that good.”
- 125 grams dark chocolate 70% - 90%
- 2.5 tbsp natural peanut butter crunchy
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Roughly break up the chocolate and place all ingredients into a microwave safe mixing bowl.
- Place bowl in microwave and heat for 30 seconds, remove and stir, then repeat until chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour fudge mix into small plastic rectangle container (such as a reusable take away style container), silicon moulds, or silicon mini muffin trays.
- Place into freezer for 15-30 minutes to set.
- Once set cut into 12 small rectangles.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
85 calories per piece
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.