New Air Fryer Recipe: Jalapeno Stuffed Chicken
Spice up this week’s menu with this amazing new Jalepeno Stuffed Chicken!!
Prepared in the Air Fryer, this is a deliciously creative stuffed chicken breast recipe that is packed with bacon and cheese with a hit of Jalepeno. It’s quick and easy to prepare and, importantly, healthy too!!
This Mexican favourite is part of of the NEW Air Fryer range of recipes, enjoyed by 100,000s of mums every day, and available in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge App.
- 2 slices bacon diced and cooked (54g)
- 50 grams reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup jalapenos (48g)
- 1/4 cup spring onion
- 1/2 cup reduced fat tasty cheese shredded
- 2 small chicken breasts
- 250 gram rocket
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cucumber
- 4 tbsp light Italian dressing
- Preheat air fryer to 180c
- In a large bowl combine diced bacon, cream cheese, jalapenos and spring onion.
- Cut 4 slits across the top of each chicken breast ensuring you do not cut all the way through.
- Push the jalapeno mixture evenly into each cut in the chicken breasts.
- Place the stuffed chicken in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, in a large bowl mix together the rocket, cucumber, and cherry tomatoes. Toss through the Italian dressing.
- After 10 minutes top each chicken breast with shredded cheese and continue to cook for 5-8 minutes ensuring the chicken is completely cooked through.
- Once chicken is cooked, serve immediately with prepared salad on the side.
469 calories per serve
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to lose weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- Over 450 at home exercise workouts (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Weekly customisable, family, and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to over 4,500 of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.