This tasty recipe for BBQ pulled pork fajitas is super simple to make – prepare the sauce, then put the sauce and the pork into a slow cooker and cook for 12 hours. That’s it! Serve with a big green salad.
This recipe is also available on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge recipe hub, and it’s great for the whole family!
Get access to thousands of recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.