BBQ Pulled Pork Fajitas Recipe
This tasty pulled pork slow cooker recipe for BBQ pulled pork fajitas is super simple to make – prepare the sauce, then put the sauce and the pork into a slow cooker and cook for 12 hours. That’s it! Serve with a big green salad.
This pulled pork slow cooker recipe is also available on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge recipe hub, and it’s great for the whole family!
- 500 g lean pork escalopes
- 500 ml Passata
- 1 Onion
- 8 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Natvia
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- Salt and pepper
- Finely chop the onion, then dry fry over a low heat until soft.
- Add the Passata, balsamic, Natvia, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, chilli, fennel and salt and pepper. Simmer for half an hour.
- Put the pork into the slow cooker and cover with the sauce. Cook on low for 8 hours and then lift the pork out and shred with two forks.
- Put the pork back into the sauce then cook on high for another 3-4 hours or until the mixture becomes thick.
- Serve with wholemeal fajitas.
This recipe makes 4-6 servings. Calories per serve – 495
Get access to thousands of recipes like this pulled pork slow cooker recipe on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Love the sound of this delicious pulled pork recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here. Hurry up and start your healthy lifestyle!