Blueberry Fluffy Pancakes
These blueberry fluffy pancakes are an excellent healthy eating breakfast for the whole family– filling, nutritious and delicious. Serve them with some Greek yogurt.
- 200 g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp salt
- 300 ml skim milk
- 150 g blueberries
- Cooking spray to fry
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a jug, whisk the egg with the milk.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients, whisking them together until you have a smooth batter.
- Fold in 3/4 of blueberries save the rest to serve with the pancakes
- Heat cooking spray in a frying pan.
- Drop a large tbsp of the batter into the pan to make a pancake of around 7.5cm across.
- Fry for about 3 minutes until bubbles form on the top of the pancake, then flip over and cook for another 3 minutes. Continue cooking until you’ve used all of the batter.
Calories per serving (pancake): 108, fat per serving (pancake): 3g.