Breakfast Chocolate Mousse with Pistachios
Yes! You can have chocolate mousse for breakfast and still lose baby weight! It’s healthy when you make it with avocado. Loaded with healthy fats to keep you feeling fuller for longer.
This Recipe is an EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEAK from the September METABOLISM BOOSTING 28 day weight loss challenge. Sign up now and get 50% off!! That’s just over $1 a day for over 2,000 recipes, 350 exercises and 24/7 support to help you lose weight.
- 1/2 avocado 60 grams
- 2 tbsp cacao/cocoa powder 16 grams
- 2 tsp maple syrup 10 mls
- 1 tbsp chopped pistachios unsalted (10 grams)
- 1 tsp chia seeds 4 grams
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut 10 grams
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds 50 grams
- Place avocado, cacao/cocoa powder and maple syrup in a blender and puree until smooth. A stick blender, if you have one, is also very effective at getting the avocado mix really smooth.
- Place in a serving bowl and top with pistachios, chia seeds, coconut and pomegranate seeds to serve.
305 calories per serve
Don’t miss out!!! Sign up now and get 50% off!! That’s just over $1 a day for over 2,000 recipes, 350 exercises and 24/7 support to help you lose weight.