Caramel latte cheesecake smoothie
Want to wake up to a smoothie that tastes like a decadent dessert? This Caramel Latte Cheesecake Smoothie recipe is for you.
Thanks to 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Clare Poole for sending us this fantastic recipe.
Clare says ‘the smoothie is around 260 calories, or 380 if you decide to add 7 macadamia nuts, giving everyone the choice to go higher or lower depending on their calorie needs.’
Either way it looks like a great way to start the day.
Find out more about joining thousands of other mums on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.
- 250 ml unsweetened macadamia milk or milk of choice
- 1 scoop Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix caramel
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 medjool date
- 1 tsp cacao
- 6 cubes ice
- 1/2 tsp dark chocolate grated
- 7 macadamia nuts optional, for those wanting higher calories
- Blend all ingredients (except for the chocolate) for 2-3 minutes in a high powered blender.
- Sprinkle with the grated chocolate, if using.
260 calories per serve.
380 calories per serve with nuts added.