2 ingredient choc-caramel medallions
Looking for a sweet treat that ticks all the boxes? This recipe has just two ingredients – yes, two!
Thank you to Janet Cook who shared this fab recipe with us. If you’ve got dates and chocolate to hand, you can make this tasty recipe today.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we have stacks of recipes that require just a couple of ingredients.
Join thousands of other mums and lose weight in a healthy way with recipes the whole family will love – think bliss balls, fudge, cookies and cake as well as stir fries, roasts and quiche.
- 1/2 cup pitted dates soaked in boiling water for 20 minutes
- 50 g dark chocolate
- Drain and rinse dates. Using a food processor or blender, process until smooth.
- Place mixture evenly into moulds (such as small silicon muffin moulds or silicon chocolate moulds) and freeze until hard (at least a couple of hours or longer if required).
- Once frozen, melt chocolate over saucepan of water or in the microwave.
- Remove date mix from moulds and cover in melted chocolate.
- Place on a sheet of baking paper and refrigerate to set or if you like your chocolate extra crunchy, return to the freezer and store in an air tight container or snap lock bag to enjoy when you require a sweet snack.
130 calories per serve
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.