Choc dipped no bake super seed bites
Dates, chocolate, seeds – this simple no bake recipe is a powerhouse of good energy!
You can keep these sweet snacks in the freezer so that you always have a healthy snack on hand when hunger strikes.
Remember, planning ahead is our number one tip for healthy weight loss in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you can access tons of no-bake recipes like this, including Raw Cherry Slice, No Bake Sesame Seed Slice and Raw Chocolate Mini Cakes.
- 1/3 cup pitted dates tightly packed
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp pepitas
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- 30 grams dark chocolate 70% cacao or higher
- Soak dates in boiling water for 10 minutes, and then drain.
- Line a small tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Blitz dates, chia seeds, oats and salt until well combined but not over worked.
- Press mixture into mini silicone mould or make a disk shape on baking paper and pop in the freezer to firm up.
- Finely chop the pepitas and sunflower seeds and set aside.
- Once the bite mixture is firm, melt chocolate using your preferred method.
- Dip bites halfway into the chocolate and place on a baking paper lined tray.
- Sprinkle with seeds and place in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Can be kept in the fridge or freezer.
81 calories each
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.