A big thank you to Cat Christ for sending in this totally delicious chocolate smoothie breakfast bowl that uses the Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix as a key ingredient.
Cat says “Some days, breakfast looks better in a bowl” and we couldn’t agree more.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we offer a range of breakfast ideas from smoothies to muffins and good old eggs on toast.
You can make this smoothie bowl to suit you and what you like. Cat tops hers with almonds and crunchy All-Bran but you could top yours with fresh fruit, nuts, seeds, oats – the options are endless.
Want to take the guesswork out of what to have for breakfast? Join the next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge where you are given recipes for healthy breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks each day.
Find more smoothie bowl recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is the mums only 5-star rated app with over 1.6k reviews in 8 weeks!!
You get unrestricted access to :
● Nutritionist & chef-designed weekly meal plans
● Over 500 different Personal Trainer crafted at-home workouts
● Daily Motivation from My Coach
● Personalised Shopping lists to make life easy
● Over 6000 healthy and delicious recipes at your fingertips
● REAL TIME support from The Healthy Mummy Team and OVER 300,000 other mums
More about The Healthy Mummy smoothies
Our meal-replacement Smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight.