Healthy and Fruity Smoothie Bowl Recipes
Jump ahead to:
Why drink healthy smoothie recipes?
Nourishing your body with healthy foods is one of the simplest and most effective ways to maintain your health. It provides essential nutrients that keep your body functioning properly and can also help prevent various illnesses and chronic diseases.
One easy way to eat healthily is to make a smoothie bowl. Here are the reasons:
- Fruit smoothies are a delicious and nutritious way to start your day or enjoy them as a snack.
- They are packed with more vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- It can be easily customised to meet your specific nutritional needs.
- Plus, they are quick and easy to make. Others prefer to blend their favourite fruits, almond milk or yogurt and a bit of honey, almond butter or maple syrup in a blender until smooth.
Incorporate fruit smoothies into your diet today and start reaping the many benefits of eating healthy!
Fruity Smoothie Bowl Recipe
A Fruity Smoothie Bowl is a refreshing and nutritious way to start your day!
This delicious breakfast option is packed with vitamins and minerals, made with frozen fruit and Healthy Mummy Raspberry Ripple Smoothie mix. Best of all, it can be easily customised to suit your taste.
No matter what you put in it, a Smoothie Bowl with frozen mixed berries is sure to hit the spot!
|Prep Time||5 mins|
- 2 tbsp Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix Vanilla or Berry
- 80 grams frozen mango
- 80 grams frozen banana
- 50 grams frozen pink dragonfruit
- 50 grams acai puree
- 100 ml water Add more if needed
- 2 pieces of frozen strawberries or any fresh fruits for the toppings
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth
- Add mix to a bowl, and top with your favourite goodies such as granola, fresh berries, nuts, chia seeds etc to serve
1 serving at 282 calories per serving.
Check out these other healthy smoothie bowl recipes
If you’re looking to make a smoothie bowl that is a little less fruity, we’ve got a range of healthy smoothie bowl recipes that are perfect for you. Once you’ve tried this fruity smoothie bowl recipe, check out these smoothie bowl recipes: