Instead of heading out to a cafe to get a delicious smoothie bowl, why not whip up these super simple and healthy Fruity Smoothie Bowls at home?
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- Reasons to eat more smoothie recipes
- A super easy, fruity, and healthy smoothie bowl recipe for 282 calories.
- How to make an easy café-style breakfast with a fab recipe from 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Samara Syed.
These healthy smoothie bowl recipes are just like the Healthy Mummy Smoothies you know and love, but thicker and made to eat with a spoon.
Jump ahead to:
- Why Drink Healthy Smoothie Recipes?
- Fruity Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Other Smoothie Bowl Recipes
- More on The Healthy Mummy Smoothies
- How can these Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
Why drink healthy smoothie recipes?
Nourishing your body with healthy foods is one of the simplest and most effective ways to maintain your health. It provides essential nutrients that keep your body functioning properly and can also help prevent various illnesses and chronic diseases.
One easy way to eat healthily is to make a smoothie bowl. Here are the reasons:
- Fruit smoothies are a delicious and nutritious way to start your day or enjoy them as a snack.
- They are packed with more vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- It can be easily customised to meet your specific nutritional needs.
- Plus, they are quick and easy to make. Others prefer to blend their favourite fruits, almond milk or yogurt and a bit of honey, almond butter or maple syrup in a blender until smooth.
Incorporate fruit smoothies into your diet today and start reaping the many benefits of eating healthy!
Fruity Smoothie Bowl Recipe
A Fruity Smoothie Bowl is a refreshing and nutritious way to start your day!
This delicious breakfast option is packed with vitamins and minerals, made with frozen fruit and Healthy Mummy Raspberry Ripple Smoothie mix. Best of all, it can be easily customised to suit your taste.
No matter what you put in it, a Smoothie Bowl with frozen mixed berries is sure to hit the spot!
Check out these other healthy smoothie bowl recipes
If you’re looking to make a smoothie bowl that is a little less fruity, we’ve got a range of healthy smoothie bowl recipes that are perfect for you. Once you’ve tried this fruity smoothie bowl recipe, check out these smoothie bowl recipes:
More on The Healthy Mummy Smoothies
Our meal-replacement Smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight. They’re breastfeeding-friendly.
Here are the following smoothies available:
- Premium Healthy Mummy Smoothies – Premium Whey Blend with 24 vitamins and minerals & probiotics
- Tummy Smoothie – Premium Tummy Complex with 24 vitamins, minerals, and probiotics. Low allergy, gut-busting, and collagen
- Dairy Free Healthy Mummy Smoothies – Plant Blend Meal replacement with minerals and 24 vitamins.
How can these Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants.
- They don’t contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine, or gluten and are dairy-free. They are also a non-Genetically Modified product.
- They can help with weight management when used as part of a diet and exercise plan.
- They provide the best possible nutrition for energy.
- They’re breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply.
- They’re 96% sugar-free and 100% fructose free.
- They’re low GI & high fibre, which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion.
- They’re quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious.
- They’re high in protein & lower in sugar than any other product on the market – see a comparison table.
Enjoy our delicious and healthy smoothie bowl recipes!