Christmas Chocolate Candy Cane Smoothie
The holiday season doesn’t have to be the time of year when all of your hard work comes undone.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges have you covered with family friendly, customisable meal plans, including Christmas themed recipes.
There is no need to miss out, or deprive yourself this year with these healthier Christmas recipes.
If candy canes are one of your Christmas favourites, try this delicious and healthy chocolate candy cane smoothie to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 200 ml skim milk
- 1 medjool date pitted
- 2 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp peppermint essence
- 1 tsp cocoa
- 2 tbsp chocolate Healthy Mummy smoothie mix
- 1 tsp desiccated coconut to serve
- 2 squares dark chocolate grated to serve
- Blend all ingredients (except coconut and grated chocolate) together on high until well combined
- Serve in your favourite glass or jar and sprinkle the coconut or grated chocolate on top. Enjoy!
Recipe makes 1 smoothie at 328 calories per serve
Christmas is just around the corner so we have put together a NEW Christmas and Entertaining Cookbook filled with over 150 festive recipes. Take a SNEAK PEAK inside with this FREE recipe pack.