A four-ingredient chocolate mousse that’s healthy enough to eat for breakfast? That’s exactly what this recipe is!
Thank you to 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie for sharing this recipe with us.
Cassie says, ‘This Chocolate Chia Breakfast Mousse is packed full of natural antioxidants and omega-3! Whether it’s for breakfast, snack or dessert this won’t disappoint.’
If you haven’t tried the powerhouse ingredient that is chia seeds, check out the recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
We’ve got stacks of chia-based recipes, including Overnight Chia and Cinnamon Porridge, Lemon and Chia Seed Slice, or Almond and Chia Seed Muffins.
Tip: this recipe serves two as a meal, but if you’re using this for a dessert or a snack divide this recipe into three smaller serves.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.