Chocolate Heaven Balls
We love this yummy Chocolate Heaven Balls recipe.
Make a batch of these to have on hand when you need a healthy snack.
|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Passive Time||90 mins|
- 12 pitted dried dates 180 grams
- 1 tbsp cacao/cocoa powder 8 grams
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil 20 mls
- ½ cup walnuts 50 grams
- 120 g dark chocolate 70%
- Soak the dates in boiling water for 30 minutes.
- Blend soaked and drained dates with all other ingredients, excluding the dark chocolate, until well combined.
- Place the mixture into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, roll the mixture into 12 balls.
- Place on a tray lined with baking paper and put in the fridge for 30 minutes to harden.
- Melt the dark chocolate and coat the balls with it.
80 calories per ball
Check out our 15 favourite bliss balls in our eBook!
If you love the idea of a fast, tasty snack that’s sure to give you an energy boost, you’re going to love our collection of bliss ball recipes.
Packed full of ingredients like nuts, oats and fresh or dried fruit, these tasty little treats will satisfy a sweet craving or give you enough oomph to get through a busy afternoon. Plus, they’re the perfect snack for kids AND adults!
Buy your copy HERE!