No bake chocolate seed and nut bites
For a sweet snack that will satisfy any chocolate craving, try this no bake recipe.
Packed with nuts and seeds, it will keep you full until your next meal. The peanut butter and dark chocolate makes them super moorish!
If you love no bake treats, you’ll love the recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Think salted caramel choc tops, choc mint creams, and chocolate orange fudge.
Members of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge have access to hundreds of meal and snack recipes that are family friendly as well as delicious.
- 1/3 cup mixed nuts such as cashews and peanuts
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 70 grams dark chocolate at least 70% cacao
- Roughly chop seeds and nuts then set aside.
- Over a low heat on the stove top, combine the honey, coconut oil and peanut butter.
- Continuously mix until melted and well combined.
- Roughly break up the chocolate and add to the stovetop mix.
- Stir until chocolate is melted and combined.
- Remove from heat and pour into the nut/seed mix.
- Mix until well combined.
- Spoon into small silicone moulds, patty cases or a lined loaf pan.
- Pop in the fridge to set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
130 calories each
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY!
With more than 4,500 delicious (and healthy) recipes, over 350 exercises & 24/7 support – the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is designed (and proven) to help busy mums like you lose weight!
To learn more and join the Challenge, click here!