Cinnamon Pancakes With Honey Cream Cheese Topping
- 2 cups wholemeal self raising flour
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/3 tub light cream cheese softened
Honey Cream Cheese
- Mix all the pancake ingredients (except the olive oil spray) with a whisk until smooth and there are no lumps.
- Spray a pan lightly with the olive oil spray and pour ladles of the mix about 10cm wide into the pan. When bubbles appear on the top, flip over until light brown on the other side.
- Mix the softened cream cheese and the honey together until very light brown and smooth.
- Dollop the honey cream cheese on top of the pancakes while warm still and serve with fresh fruit or frozen berries on top.
Thank you to Erin McCrae for sharing this delicious recipe with us.
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.