Coconut Chia Seed Pudding with Almond Maple Granola
Craving something different for brekky? Check out this Coconut Chia Seed Pudding with Almond Maple Granola.
Packed full of goodness, it’s the perfect start to the day and ideal for the warmer weather.
Love healthy breakfast recipes? Check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Members of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge have access to loads of delicious breakfast recipes like breakfast biscuits, breakfast blueberry scones and even breakfast pudding! YUM!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almonds roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup light coconut milk tinned
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup fresh mixed berries of choice
- Preheat oven to 160c.
- In container whisk together tinned coconut milk, water and chia seed, place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to soften.
- Place oats, almonds, pepitas and maple syrup into a mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Pour granola mix onto lined baking tray and bake for 5-10 minutes until golden and crisp.
- To serve place 1/3 cup chia seed mix and 1/3 cup granola into bowl and top with ¼ cup fresh berries.
- If storing leftovers keep chia seed mix refrigerated in air tight container and granola in air tight container in pantry both for up to 4 days.
Makes 4 serves at 400 calories per serve.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.