Creamy Leftover Christmas Turkey Spaghetti
This beautifully creamy Turkey Spaghetti is fantastic for leftover Christmas dinner. It's so quick to make you'll be wanting turkey leftovers more often.
After Christmas dinner, there’s quite often a lot of leftover roast meat. This delicious Turkey Spaghetti is beautifully creamy but won’t undo all of your hard work of eating well over the festive season.
You can also use chicken if you prefer. A perfect quick dinner for those busy days after Christmas.
As part of our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, you can enjoy lots of festive recipes that are suitable for the whole family.
- 250 g pack of spaghetti or any pasta – wholemeal is best
- 1 large onion peeled and diced
- 2 sticks of chopped celery
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups light milk
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia light cream cheese
- 1/6 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups flaked cooked turkey breast
- Cook the spaghetti. Then in a large pan lightly cook the onion, celery and garlic in the olive oil. Next add the mushrooms and stir in the milk, bringing to the boil.
- Next add in the turkey and cream cheese and stir to combine well. Drain the spaghetti then add into the sauce with the Parmesan cheese. Season to taste. When all of the cheese is melted it is ready to serve.
Recipe serves 6 at 420 calories per serve.
Want access to thousands of recipes to help you lose weight? Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY!
With more than 4,000 delicious (and healthy) recipes, 350 exercises & 24/7 support – the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is designed (and proven) to help busy mums like you lose weight!