5 ingredient dark chocolate peanut maple cups!
Sometimes after dinner, you just fancy something sweet and delicious. But instead of two scoops of chocolate ice cream (just under 400 calories) or two rows of chocolate (also around 400 calories) – try this.
These homemade chocolate treats come in at just 133 calories each and are made with pantry cupboard staples.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, we have stacks of chocolate recipes that you can enjoy while losing weight. Think fudge, muffins, bliss balls and more.
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp peanuts
- 125 grams dark chocolate at least 70%
- Combine peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla and peanuts and set aside.
- Melt chocolate using your preferred method then pour over peanut butter mixture.
- Mix quickly until well combined.
- Press into silicone mould or loaf pan.
- Pop in the fridge to set.
- Keep stored in the fridge.
133 calories each.
Want more easy to make recipes with minimal ingredients?
In July we are making things even easier for our busy mums! All of our recipes (and treats) on our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can be made using 5 main ingredients (or less).
This will make cooking easier, keep our bank accounts happy and our tums pleased.
Lean more about our Challenge HERE.