Festive Sausage and Brie Kebabs
How festive does this look?!! And so easy to prepare. This Sausage and Brie Kebabs recipe from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is the perfect appetiser to serve at your next Christmas gathering.
Make sure you use lean sausages which when paired with brie and and these veggies make such a tasty snack. And only 273 calories!
You don’t have to be in a constant state of guilt or deprivation during the festive season! Armed with the right healthy recipes, you can relax and enjoy guilt free knowing you’re not ruining all your hard work throughout the year.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||8 minutes|
- 450 grams lean sausages
- 250 gram brie diced
- 125 gram cherry tomatos halved
- 1 cucumber sliced into thick chunks
- short wooden skewers
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat and cook sausages until cooked through.
- Remove from heat and slice sausages into 1 inch chunks.
- Thread the kebabs, there are two types: first is cucumber, sausage, brie, sausage, cucumber. Second is tomato, sausage, brie, sausage, tomato.
- These are to be served on a platter to share.
273 calories per serve
Want more healthy options this Christmas? Grab our Festive Cookbook!
The Festive Cookbook is an absolute must have this Christmas.
The eBook features everything from how to stay on track during the silly season to dos and don’ts on alcoholic beverages. The book also features a range of healthy yet delicious recipes including Starters, Sides, Mains, Desserts, Smoothies, Leftovers and Cocktails. Grab yours here.
However, if you are more interested in accessing thousands of budget-friendly healthy recipes, a weekly meal plan in conjunction with daily exercise programs and workout videos then our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge may be for you.