These protein-rich meatballs are perfect for a snack, or you could serve them as a main meal with a side of salad and veggies if you’re following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Making your own meatballs instead of buying them means you can leave out the added breadcrumbs or fillers that are often found in commercially made meatballs.
They freeze well too so that anytime can be meatball time.
Meatballs are a popular recipe on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Members have access to recipes such as Hedgehog Meatballs, Meatball Soup, or Cajun Chicken Meatballs.
Join the next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge today and lose weight in a healthy way (with delicious food!).
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.