Kid-friendly Best Corn Fritters Recipe
Here we have a sneak peek from our Healthy Kids Cookbook – a delicious and the Best Corn Fritters recipe using spinach, corn, ham and cheese to make a healthy meal for all ages.
- 1 ½ cups wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 cubes frozen spinach defrosted
- Olive oil spray
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 150 g ham chopped
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- Combine flour, milk egg and baking powder and let the mixture sit for a few minutes.
- Heat a pan and spray with oil.
- Drop 2 tbsp mixture into the pan.
- Sprinkle a pinch each of corn, spinach, ham and Parmesan on top.
- Cook until bubbles form in the mixture, then flip and cook the other side for a few minutes.
For more delicious recipes click HERE.