Christmas Morning Gingerbread Smoothie
Nothing says Christmas like gingerbread. And what better way to enjoy that amazing gingerbread flavour, then to have it in a Healthy Mummy Smoothie.
This is the perfect way to start off your day over Christmas, as it sets you up with plenty of energy to tackle the day.
Every week in our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we offer loads of healthy ideas like this for your meals and snacks. Why not join thousands of other mums and get meal plans and shopping lists sent to you each week?
- 250 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger or fresh if you have it
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp oats
- 5 cubes ice
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender on high for 2-3 mins then enjoy!
- Decorate with extra banana and cinnamon
Recipe makes 1 smoothie at 320 calories per serve
Want more amazing smoothie recipes just like this one? The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is packed with delicious smoothie ideas that can be enjoyed as part of a healthy lifestyle. Find out more about our January BELLY BUSTER Challenge here.