Healthy Pina Colada Smoothie will make you dream of the beach!
This sweet and satisfying Smoothie recipe using the Premium Vanilla Smoothie mix is loaded with good for you tropical fruits.
This sweet and satisfying Healthy Pina Colada Smoothie recipe using the Premium Vanilla Smoothie mix is loaded with good for you tropical fruits, that you will make you feel full, nourished and refreshed and longing for the beach!
Why it’s so healthy
The Premium Smoothies are helping mums SMASH their weight loss and health goals. As a whey based meal replacement, the Premium Smoothies are low in carbs but high in fibre and protein to keep you fuller for longer. The Premium smoothies also have an intense so you don’t necessarily need to add any additional ingredients but you can to up the intensity and add extra nutrition with these tropical flavours.
- Pineapple: Pineapples are packed with flavor and texture and a unique source for bromelain that helps digestion.
- Bananas: Use overripe frozen bananas for the best taste and textureAside from containing healthy nutrients like potassium, they are full of fibre which means they’ll keep you fuller for longer.
- Coconut cream: Coconut cream adds a lovely creamy sweetness this recipe. Coconut milk and cream can help lower cholestoeral and are a great source of healthy fats.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 1 serve Vanilla Premium Smoothie Mix 30g
- 1/2 cup ice
- 2 rounds tinned pineapple
- 1/2 cup reduced fat coconut cream
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately.