Honey sultana and oat cookies just 105 calories
There is something so satisfying about tucking into a homemade cookie. And knowing that you’ve made it yourself and that it is part of your healthy eating plan makes it even better.
These cookies are sweetened with sultanas and honey and contain no added white sugar.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we have more than twenty delicious cookie recipes for you to choose from. There’s fruit cake cookies, peanut butter and vanilla cookies, and spicy ginger cookies – to name a few.
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 165C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder, sultanas and cinnamon and set aside.
- Whisk egg, vanilla, honey, coconut oil and water together, then add to the flour mixture. Mix until combined.
- Spoon heaped teaspoons of mixture onto tray and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Mixture will spread out while cooking so be sure to leave space between each spoonful.
- Once cooked, remove from tray and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Store in an airtight container in the pantry.
105 calories per cookie.
After access to 4000+ treats and recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you’ll have access to lots of sweet-treats recipes such as choc-nut fudge, choc chip cookies, bliss balls and chocolate mousse. All delicious and all suitable to enjoy while you lose post pregnancy weight.
You can learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.