Kale And Choc Chip Cookies Just 70 Calories
Got a bunch of kale and not sure what to do with it? Make some cookies!
Sounds strange, but 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Ashlea Gillard did just that when she made these Kale And Choc Chip Cookies. Ashlea says ‘they are amazingly delicious!’
And at just 70 calories per cookie we think they sound like a great afternoon tea (you could even have two).
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you can still enjoy a treat while you lose weight.
Members have access to hundreds of recipes – including other healthy cookies such as Lemon and Chia Cookies, Muesli Cookies, or Peanut Butter and Vanilla Cookies.
Find out more about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.
- 1 cup wholemeal flour or use oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp milk of choice
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup raw kale chopped up finely
- Combine all the dry ingredients except the kale.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix until it becomes a cookie dough like texture. Add more milk if it is too dry.
- Bake in the oven for around 10 minutes. They will look uncooked, but harden up after being taken out.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack and then store in an airtight container.
70 calories per cookie