Kid-friendly healthy lemon cheesecake tarts
This sweet and zesty lemon cheesecake recipe is easy, guilt-free and totally mouthwatering! Sweetened with natural honey and free of gluten, these are the PERFECT healthy treat, especially if you’re following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
The kids will LOVE them too.
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp egg white keep the rest of the egg for the filling
- 20 g coconut oil
- 60 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese extra light
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- the rest of the egg
- To make the crust, combine all the listed ingredients together to form a dough and press into tart tin or use ramekins for single serves.
- Bake at 180C for 5 minutes, but don’t let them brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
- To make the filling, mix all the listed ingredients together and pour into the crusts.
- Bake at 180C for about 10 minutes or until crust is golden and there is only a wobble in the centre of the filling.
- Take out of the oven and eat once cooled.
Makes 2 tarts at 294 calories each
Want more Healthy recipes? Check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
This recipe from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and is a yummy example of just SOME of the delicious, healthy and easy to make snacks and meals you can tuck in to.
With over 4,500 recipes to choose from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge helps you eat well (and deliciously) with ease and while losing weight.
You can learn more about our Challenge HERE.
Are You Ready To Become A Healthy Mummy?
If you’re looking for more easy, low-budget, healthy meals like this, you’ll love our Winter Weight Loss Challenge.
You’ll have access to 3,000 recipes, 28 days of customisable, breastfeeding-friendly meal plans each month as well as daily mum-friendly exercise plans.
Thousands of mums take part in our challenges every month and have lost 2 million kilos between them!
Prices start from less than a dollar a day. Learn More Now