76 Calorie Mint Choc Bubble Crunch
This recipe sent in by Healthy Mummy member Shelley was so popular with the community, it’s now in the Healthy Mummy App!
Shelley says, “My Peanut Bubble Crunch recipe was such a hit and I’ve had so many people messaging me asking for a nut-free version, so this is what I have come up with.”
The Healthy Mummy App, home to the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge literally has thousands of healthy snack recipes to keep you on track with your weight loss goals.
|Prep Time||65 mins|
|Cook Time||5 mins|
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp mint essence
- 2 1/2 cups puffed rice
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- Melt chocolate using your preferred method and set aside.
- Heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil over low heat until softened and add to chocolate. Mix well to combine.
- Add mint essence and stir well to combine.
- Add rice bubbles and coconut to a large bowl and mix together.
- Add chocolate mixture to rice bubble mixture and stir quickly to combine well.
- Press into loaf pan and press VERY FIRMLY. So firmly that you slightly crush the rice bubbles. This will help it to stick together and not crumble when you cut it into pieces.
- Pop in fridge or freezer to set.
- Cut into 14 pieces and enjoy.
- Can be stored in fridge or freezer.
76 calories per serve
Want access to 4000+ TREATS AND RECIPES?
Do you want access to over 4000 treats and recipes just like this one? After snacks that are TOTALLY DELICIOUS and actually good for you? Looking for meals that are loaded with goodness, full on flavour and can help you stay on weight loss track?
Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
- Customisable meal plans & personalised shopping list
- Budget & family-friendly recipes – option to increase number of serves for each meal
- 28 days of time-efficient routines (no gym needed) – with videos
- And so MUCH MORE!