Thank you to 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie for sharing this colourful meal with us.
Cassie says, ‘This delicious meal is perfect for meal prep days or for a family dinner. If you’re not a fan of quinoa simply swap for brown rice.’
Use whatever veggies you have on hand to add colour and vitamins to this healthy dinner. It would also make fabulous leftovers for lunch the next day.
If you want more healthy meal ideas like this, join us on the next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
You’ll be able to access more chicken recipes like Ginger Poached Chicken, Pistachio Chicken with Rice or Piri Piri Chicken with Couscous.
Want to access thousands of healthy meals like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!