If you love muesli bars but don’t want to buy them due to the excess amount of sugar added to the commercial bars, you’re in luck.
These tasty muesli bars are not only free of white sugar, they’re also made using store cupboard staples. Perfect for a last minute lunchbox bake up, and the best part is you can enjoy them for your healthy snack too.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we love homemade muesli bars. Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to access recipes such as Chewy Apricot Muesli Bars, No Bake Muesli Bars or Chocolate Muesli Bars.
Want to access thousands of healthy recipes like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.