Looking for a healthy breakfast cereal that’s not loaded with fat and sugar? Make your own!
The kids will love this, and you can tailor it according to your (or your fussy eater’s) food preferences.
Leave out the coconut and add more oats, throw in some crushed nuts or pumpkin seeds, or even add some chopped dried apricots depending on your tastes.
This recipe comes from the Fussy Kids eBook. Do you have a fussy eater at home? You’ll love The Healthy Mummy Fussy Kids eBook, available from our shop.
Have you heard about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge?
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans (including a 7 day cleanse)
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
The Healthy Mummy Fussy Kids eBook is available from our shop.