Oats are an incredibly versatile ingredient that ca be easily enjoyed in your favourite Healthy Mummy smoothie.
Not only do they help keep you full for longer but oats help reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
This delicious recipe comes straight from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Members have access to thousands of recipes, from smoothies to main meals, snacks, desserts and everything in between!
Want more recipes like this chicken thigh recipe? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.