Peanut butter and coconut protein bars
Thank you to Healthy Mummy Community member Cat Christ for sharing this delicious protein bar recipe with us.
Cat has been a long-term 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member (having lost an incredible 32kg) and loves trying out new recipes using the Healthy Mummy product range. This time she has used our Healthy Mummy Protein Powder as the main star! for his Protein Bar Recipe!
Unlike store bought protein bars, these contain nothing artificial, minimal sugar, and they’re going to help refuel you after you’ve finished your workouts.
Find out more about our Protein Powder HERE.
- 1/4 cup peanuts unsalted, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 scoops Healthy Mummy Protein powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup 100% natural peanut butter
- 4 tbsp water
- Blend peanuts, coconut and protein powder until well combined.
- Heat coconut oil and rice malt syrup in the microwave until warm and melted (around 20-30 seconds).
- Add peanut butter to oil and rice malt syrup and stir well.
- Add peanut butter mix to the dry ingredients and blend until the mixture is crumbly.
- Add water and blend quickly again until combined.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and press the mixture firmly into the tin.
- Refrigerate or freeze until firm and set.
- Cut into 10 equal pieces.
- Store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
156 calories per serve
Healthy Mummy Protein Powder – 30 PER CENT OFF + FREE POST! TODAY ONLY!
Our Healthy Mummy protein is an AWESOME source of high quality whey protein with 28 grams per serve and is a whopping 93% protein!
This high quality protein powder is breastfeeding friendly and comes from grass fed cows. It is ideal for adding into smoothies for an extra protein hit and is also great for baking with.
For today ONLY you can get a a 30 per cent off our Protein Powder + FREE Aussie Post! Use code ‘PROTEIN30’ at checkout – SHOP HERE.
Are You Ready To Become A Healthy Mummy?
If you’re looking for more easy, low-budget, healthy meals like this, you’ll love our Winter Weight Loss Challenge.
You’ll have access to 3,000 recipes, 28 days of customisable, breastfeeding-friendly meal plans each month as well as daily mum-friendly exercise plans.
Thousands of mums take part in our challenges every month and have lost 2 million kilos between them!
Prices start from less than a dollar a day. Learn More Now