No bake simple peanut slice
This decadent nutty slice is a cinch to throw together, and you can even store it in the freezer so that you always have a sweet snack to hand.
The combination of oats, peanut and vanilla is a delightful match that we just know you’ll love.
Do you love slice? It doesn’t need to be off limits when you are losing weight on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our members have access to over 4,000 recipes, including sweet snacks such as Carrot Cake Slice, Peppermint Chocolate Slice or Passionfruit Coconut Slice.
Find out more about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge here.
- 1/3 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Roughly chop peanuts, add oats and set aside.
- Mix peanut butter, vanilla, coconut oil and maple syrup and stir until combined.
- Combine both mixtures together and mix until mixture sticks together.
- Press into small tin and place in the fridge/freezer to set.
- Cut into 6 pieces and keep stored in the fridge or freezer.
134 calories each
Access thousands of recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.