Pepperoni Potato Pizza Bake
A delicious family-friendly potato bake inspired with the flavours of a pizza. This recipe from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge only needs a few key ingredients, making it a really easy and delicious family meal.
|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Cook Time||105 mins|
- 8 medium potato thinly sliced (960 grams)
- 15 slices pepperoni (225 grams)
- 1 red onion thinly sliced (100 grams)
- 400 grams tinned tomatoes diced
- 1 & 1/2 cups reduced fat mozzarella cheese grated (240 grams)
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs (1 gram)
- Preheat oven to 190C
- Layer a third of potatoes over the bottom of a baking dish. Top with a third of the pepperoni, a third of the onion, a third of the tinned tomatoes and a third of the cheese.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to create three layers in total, with a final layer being cheese.
- Season the top with salt and pepper and sprinkle with dried herbs.
- Cover the dish with baking paper and wrap tightly with foil. Bake for 60 mins. Remove foil and baking paper and return to over for another 10-15 mins to brown cheese on top.
- Divide into 6 pieces, one piece is one serve.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days or freeze for up to 2 months.
This recipe contains 380 calories per serve.
Click here to find out why mums are raving about this recipe!
For thousands more healthy recipes like this join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
We’ve proudly helped mums lose over 3 million kilos. Mums just like you are completely transforming their health and bodies with the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. You can do it too (and it’s easy!)