Perfectly Cooked Air Fryer Roast Lamb & Lemon Greens
Who doesn’t love roast lamb?
Cooking roast lamb in an air fryer is a great option when you are short on time. With limited mess you can enjoy a juicy tender roasted lamb cooked to perfection tonight!
This air fryer roast lamb recipe, which is one of over 4,500 recipes in our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, is both tender and flavourful. Seasoned with rosemary and thyme and served with crisp green beans the whole family will enjoy this classic, healthy, home cooked dinner.
|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Cook Time||25 mins|
- 300 grams butterflied lamb leg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp rosemary 2g
- 1 tsp dried thyme 1g
- 1 tsp salt 5g
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper 2.5g
- 200 grams green beans
- Juice of half a lemon 20ml
- 2 1/2 tbsp slivered almonds 20g
- Fill a small saucepan with water and put on the stovetop with a lid and bring to the boil.
- Preheat the air fryer to 180C.
- Coat lamb with olive oil, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Place lamb in an air fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes for medium rare, cook for longer using 5 minute increments if you prefer meat to be well done.
- Place the beans into boiling water for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes remove beans, drain and run under cold water to stop them cooking further.
- Remove lamb from the air fryer and cover with foil to rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Mix beans, lemon juice and almonds together.
- Serve with sliced lamb with beans on the side.
395 calories per serve.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to lose weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- Over 450 at home exercise workouts (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Weekly customisable, family, and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to over 4,500 of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.