Breakfast can be a crazy time as a mum so finding something quick and easy that you LOVE is key! Our Healthy Mummy Smoothies are a great and very common solution but we have to say this Banoffee Breakfast Bowl will steal your heart!
It is the perfect combination of ingredients to kick start your day in the yummiest way. This recipe is direct from The 28 Day Weightloss Challenge and we can guarantee it will be a new weekly rotation in your meal plan.
What’s in the Banoffee Breakfast Bowl?
With just a few staple ingredients, the Banoffee breakfast bowl tastes absolutely amazing! It’s a healthy breakfast take on the more traditional high calorie Banoffee pie. The dates give the oat mix a sweet, soft texture which is contrasted with the crunchy peanuts.
This filling and tasty breakfast is just 389 calories and takes no time to whip up in the morning.
- Replace the milk for water if you wish to reduce the calories or if milk doesn’t agree with your gut.
- Top with peanut butter if you don’t have any crushed peanuts.
- We like to use rolled oats as it speeds up any cooking process.
- Medjool dates are preferred for this recipe but if budget is top of mind, use dried dates and pre-soak them for the best results.
- To up the protein, add a tablespoon of our vanilla premium smoothie or protein blend.
- You don’t need to be picky with what yogurt you top it with, go with what one you love best!
Watch how to make it here
Get more delicious recipes like these when you join thousands of mums on the MUMS ONLY Challenge
Join the thousands of mums on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge tackling and ACHIEVING their weight loss goals.
Whether you have 5 kilograms to lose or 35 kilograms to lose – The Healthy Mummy is here to SUPPORT YOU and your PERSONAL WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY.